School of Music Staff and Students
If you are a current School of Music Staff member or Student you will already have an account created for you simply login to the ANU School of Music room booking system
If you are unsure of your details please contact the School Administrator on 6125 5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Practice Rooms
Practice rooms are available primarily for current School of Music (SoM) students. If you are not a current SoM student, you need to apply to use the practice rooms. For more information, please contact the School Administrator on 6125 5700 or email@example.com
Standard rates for room hire are as follows:
Lecture Theatres 1, 2 & 3
- Performance/Lecture $220.00
- Rehearsal/workshop/meeting $110.00
Other School of Music Venues
- Kingsland Room 6.10 $50.00
- Music Education Room 5.21 $50.00
- Small Ensemble Room 1.17 $70.00
- PK Practice room 1.25 $60.00
- Instrument Resource Rooms $30.00
- Level 6 Practice rooms (no fee but you must seek approval)
- Level 6 Kitchen facilities $20.00
- Grand piano included in room rate
- Piano tuning $185.00
Charge to hirers
- Administration fee per booking $44.00
All rates include GST. Please be advised of ANU payment policy that only credit card payments are accepted for room bookings.
Community Organisation Hires
If you are a community group or ANU affiliated group wishing to request a regular rehearsal space at the School, please fill in the web form below.
Please note this does not guarantee a booking. Each request will be reviewed by Administration and a meeting with the Head of School may follow.
Access will only be granted through Administration to approved venues and users, Security is not to be approached for access. Any additional venue or instrument usage must be approved in writing by the School Manager.