As we look back on another great year in the Open School of Music, it seems like a good time to provide a snapshot of what we achieved in 2022 with some facts and figures.
· Over 3000 hours of teaching and tuition delivered by the Open School
· Over 180 regular attendees across our weekly programs; DMP Jazz; DMP Chamber; Girls Jazz; Music Theory & Aural Skills, and; New Orleans Rehearsal Hall.
· Over 140 unique weekly attendees.
· Over 90 participants in our weekend Community Rock School courses.
· Including short courses, one day workshops and our Young Performers Concerts, the Open School engaged over 600 community members, including nearly 200 adults.
Looking ahead at enrolments for 2023, we’re delighted to welcome around 40 new students who have been accepted into our Girls Jazz, DMP Jazz and DMP Chamber programs.
Thanks to everyone – students and staff – who helped make it such a successful year. We look forward to seeing you in 2023!
Open School of Music Term Dates 2023
Term 1: 13 February to 31 March
Term 2: 1 May to Friday 16 June
Term 3: 17 July to 15 September
Term 4: 9 October to 10 November